- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide the IPPC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
The IPPC collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers and services that we think may interest you.
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Provide you with updates and new blog articles that may interest you.
When the IPPC processes your orders, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
The IPPC securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
The IPPC will keep your data while it is in operation. If the IPPC is no longer in operation, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users’ data].
The IPPC would like to send you information about our products and services that we think may interest you.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop the IPPC from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the IPPC.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
The IPPC would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to:
The right to access – You have the right to request from the IPPC copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the IPPC corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the IPPC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the IPPC erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the IPPC restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the IPPC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the IPPC transfers the data that we have collected from you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, the IPPC has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email at email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies. The IPPC website uses:
- Functionality – The IPPC uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – The IPPC uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. The IPPC sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org